W.I.L.L. - Women In Love with Life---> Effective June 30, 2010, W.I.L.L. is no longer an active group. All we have are memories and this blog. Life moves on. Ciao!
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
so the year has begun...
...and already I have had a beloved child - one of the pampered and privledged- want to openly challenge my teaching. And when she realized that she had boxed herself in with her own argument, the child had the nerve to ROLL HER EYES at me. But I was good...I took a slow breath, and I did not go flip mode on her in the middle of class. I agreed to disagree with her. BUT you can bet that I did fire off an email to her reminding her that, even though she may not agree with something, she must do so with respect. If this doesn't work, I'll take it up a notch... contacting mum and dad. So I guess I earned by brownie points in heaven today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The first 6 weeks are the "trying times." Try to push the teachers' hot buttons. Find them and PUSH hard! The trick is NOT to push back, and still command RESPECT! Is it June yet?
Post a Comment