W.I.L.L. - Women In Love with Life---> Effective June 30, 2010, W.I.L.L. is no longer an active group. All we have are memories and this blog. Life moves on. Ciao!
Monday, April 19, 2010
KICK ASS kicks butts?
Blood, big screen violence, Nick Cage, mobsters, nerdy white guys, and a little 11 year old girl? What more could you want? The R-rating was earned. The words coming out of that child's mouth made me blush. I don't even use language like that myself and I cuss like a sailor. And the girl can rock a knife and any type of gun. She reminds me of a young Natalie Portman in The Professional with Jean Reno. "Mindy" (aka Hit Girl) steals the show. The adults are either evil or drones. The teens are cool. See it on the BIG screen for the full impact of blood, bullets, gore, and white humor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment