W.I.L.L. - Women In Love with Life---> Effective June 30, 2010, W.I.L.L. is no longer an active group. All we have are memories and this blog. Life moves on. Ciao!
Friday, December 24, 2010
Easy A is really A+!
If you want a light comedy for the holiday, try EASY A. It is not filled with a lot of A-list actors, but some strong character actors and fresh teen faces. Olive is a virgin which seems to be a crime in today's high school. She "helps" other teens by pretending to have sex with them - a gay guy, a shy guy, a chubby guy. Olive accepts "gifts" from the people that she helps like Home Depot gift cards. Her parents are ex-hippies who have adopted a black child. They are too understanding even for hippies. But there is one decent guy, of course. I give this flick an "A+." Rent it now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment