W.I.L.L. - Women In Love with Life---> Effective June 30, 2010, W.I.L.L. is no longer an active group. All we have are memories and this blog. Life moves on. Ciao!
Monday, September 20, 2010
Bean Town is The Town
Ben Afflect stars in, directs, and helped write this very entertaining film. I was never bored - not once! The timing is inspired and so is the script. The characters are REAL not plastic cut outs. The actors are good - very good. No big names but some familiar faces from Mad Men, The Hurt Locker, The Usual Suspects. Ben deserves another Oscar for directing. Maybe a third Oscar for writing? The robberies are laid out in extraordinary detail. Crime is not glorified neither are their lives. They are tough from the very tough streets of Charleston - a wicked area of Boston. Crime is a career. Ben's career is back on track.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment